Pipe wrench is to clamp the pipe and make it rotate to complete the connection. The principle of its work is to convert the force of the clamp into a torsional force. If the force in the twisting direction is greater, the pliers are tightened more tightly. Whether it is in industry or in our daily life, the use of pipe wrenches has become more and more common and important. The installation and disassembly of faucets at home and the maintenance of factory machinery require the use of pipe wrenches. But some people may not know how to use the pipe wrench, so read this article!
ã€€ã€€ How to use pipe wrench?
1. Choose the right specifications;
2. The opening of the clamp head should be equal to the diameter of the workpiece;
3. The clamp head must be clamped before pulling hard to prevent slipping;
4. The length of the afterburner should be appropriate, and the force should not be too strong or exceed the allowable strength of the pipe wrench;
5. Keep the teeth and adjusting ring of the pipe wrench clean;
6. The general pipe wrench cannot be used as a hammer head;
7. Cannot hold the workpiece whose temperature exceeds 300 â„ƒ;
8. The pipe wrench must not have lines, burrs, or obvious defects such as oxide scale, trachoma, and pores on the surface. The surface roughness Ra value of the processed surfaces on both sides of the jaws should not be greater than 3.2 Î¼m, and the processed surface roughness Ra value of the remaining parts should not be greater than 12.5 Î¼m. The surface coating of the clamp body should be uniform, consistent in color, without obvious defects such as flow marks and delamination.
Generally speaking, the torque of the jaws is used to increase the torque, usually the taper is 3-8 degrees, the tube is bitten, and it automatically adapts to different pipe diameters and automatically adapts to the plastic deformation caused by the jaws applying stress to the pipe. Under the effect of reducing the diameter of the pipe, the torque is guaranteed and it will not slip. When using a pipe wrench, you should first check whether the fixing pin is firm, whether the pliers head and handle are cracked, and those with cracks can not be used; smaller pipe wrenches cannot be used with excessive force, can not be used with afterburner, and cannot be used Use as a hammer or crowbar. In addition, wash it in time and apply butter to prevent the rotating nut from rusting.
ã€€ã€€ The basic classification of pipe wrench
Pipe wrenches are divided into heavy grades and ordinary grades according to their load-bearing capacity; they are divided into heavy-duty, heavy-duty and light-weight according to weight; they are divided into British, American, German, Spanish, skewed, chain, and eagle Mouth double-handle pipe wrench, etc .; according to the handle material, it is divided into aluminum alloy pipe wrench, cast steel pipe wrench, malleable steel pipe wrench, ductile iron pipe wrench, etc.
The above is for my friends about how to use pipe wrenches and the basic classification of pipe wrenches. Since the pipe wrench is an iron tool, you must be careful not to get wet when using the pipe wrench. If you get it, it should be dried in time after use to avoid rust and it can not be used next time.
Uhp 650 Graphite Electrode,650Mm Uhp Graphite Electrode,650Mm Graphite Electrode,Graphite Electrodes 650Mm Diameter
Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD , https://www.graphites.pl