|Home>Bearing knowledge> Protection and protection of wheel bearings and pump bearings|
Protection and protection of hub bearings and pump bearings
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
1. Change the number of wheels to be inspected by hand; see if the transition can be stable; whether there is abnormal noise. If the transition is unstable and there is a conflicting sound; clarify that the brake is not normal, if there is no noise; the transition is not stable. And when it is tight, it is loose; it is clarified that the bearing is somewhat abnormal. The wheel hub should be dismantled when the above abnormal image is presented.
For small cars; when looking at the hub bearings; grasp the upper and lower sides of the tires with both hands; pull the tires back and forth with both hands; repeat it repeatedly. If it is normal; there should be no feeling of looseness and blockage, if it is shaken, it is significantly loose. Feeling; the wheel should be dismantled.
2. When checking the tightness of the hub bearing; firstly, the axle of the wheel at one end of the wheel of the car is checked; the vehicle is safely framed with the support of the bench, the wooden cover and the like.
3, the brake aspect of the view. Usually when looking at the hub bearing; by the way look at the wheel brake equipment; if there is oil on the inside of the tire; it may be caused by the brake pump or brake oil pipe leakage; should be identified in time Reason; to be removed.
Second, the protection of the hub bearing before the wheel hub is dismantled; the preparation of the hub protection should be done; the car should be stopped and the axle should be set up to ensure the safety of the protection operation.
1. Remove the tire nut and tire; pay attention not to hurt the thread of the tire bolt. If it is a disc brake; remove the brake; then use the pliers to remove the lock ring or lock pin.
2. Remove the embellishment cover and dust cover of the hub shaft head.
3. Remove the wheel hub with a special tool.
4. Look at the hub bearing and the bearing race; find the appearance of cracks, fatigue and looseness of the bearing roller; replace the bearing. If it is found that there is pitting on the bearing race; also replace the bearing.
5. Scrape off the old smooth grease in the bearing, journal and hub cavity; remove the hub bearing and journal with a scavenger and wipe dry with a cloth; finally wipe the inner cavity of the hub with a cloth.
6. Check the cooperation between the inner diameter of the bearing and the journal; the cooperation gap should be no more than 0. 1Omm; when measuring the journal; it should be measured in the upper and lower parts of the vertical ground (the largest wear part). If the cooperation gap exceeds The application limit of the rule; the bearing should be replaced; the normal cooperation gap should be restored. It is not allowed to burr and pitting on the journal to reduce the gap.
7. After all the parts meet the requirements; apply the inner bearing to the smooth grease and put it in the wheel hub.
8. Put the wheel hub and outer bearing back onto the journal; screw the shaft head adjustment nut by hand; then tighten the adjusting nut with the shaft wrench according to the regular torque. After tightening the nut; turn the wheel hub a few turns; look at the bearing The condition of the device, on the other hand; after the transformation, the bearing and the seat are properly cooperated. At this moment, the bearing is tight; the wheel is free to change and the axial gap is not felt.
9. Care should be taken when changing the inner cavity of the bearing to smooth grease; the smooth grease should be squeezed into the bearing until the smooth grease emerges from the other side of the bearing. Apply a thin layer of smoothness in the hub cavity and the shaft cap. Grease; make it anti-rust effect. Pay attention to the smooth grease in the hub cavity, do not change too much; otherwise it will affect heat dissipation and braking.
10. Finally, sequentially install the locking piece, fixing nut, tire, dust cover and embellishment cover and other parts.
11, after the wheel bearing adjustment; travel a distance (about 1Okm); parking view; used to wipe the temperature of the hub; if it is hot; for the bearing adjustment too tight; should be adjusted from the beginning; properly loosen the bearing tightness.
Protection of pump bearings:
1. Use smooth grease smooth rolling bearing; after 1500 hours of operation; should replace smooth grease; the amount of oil added can not be too much or too little; too much or too little smooth grease will cause the bearing to heat; the amount of fuel is usually grasped in the bearing chamber volume 1/2 to 2/3 is appropriate.
2. The new pump is used; it usually needs to replace the smooth grease (oil) after 100 hours of operation; it will be replaced once every 500 hours.
3. Containers containing smooth oil or smooth grease should be clean; usually should be sealed; there should be no dust, iron filings, etc.; avoid damage to the bearings.
4. Motor bearings usually use sodium-based smooth grease; this smooth grease is characterized by high temperature (125 Â° C); but it is easy to dissolve in water; so it can not be used for the smoothness of water pump bearings.
5. For the selection of smooth oil smooth bearings; the amount of oil should be added to the regular orientation.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| The main purpose of the angular touch ball bearing is to analyze the heating device method of the rolling bearing. |
FAG high-precision bearing speed and cooperation clarify the negative influence of the depth of the deep groove ball bearing groove on the motor. Bearing box floating labyrinth oil seal
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous:The device method of bearing tight cooperation outer ring Next:The five skill characteristics of axial compressor
Disperse Blue series include disperse blue 354, Disperse Blue 366, Disperse Blue 165, Disperse Cyanine Blue B, Disperse Blue 3, disperse blue 14, disperse blue 72 etc. Disperse blue 366 is suitable for polyester high temperature and high pressure and thermosol dyeing. Light greenish blue, suitable for printing and high degree of dyeing.
Disperse Cyanine bleu B is S type and high washing fastness dye. Brilliant color,lower cost and much better fastness of washing and light compared to same gorgeous blue series. suitable for thermosol dyeing and high temperature & high pressure dyeing, Suitable for printing.
Disperse blue 3 is acetate dye for acetate fibers dyeing.
Disperse blue 354 is S type and high washing fastness dye, which is suitable for polyester and its blending dyeing, also for triacetate dyeing, can be used for direct printing, Brilliant color and Resistance to permanent press finishing.
Disperse Blue,Disperse Blue 3,Disperse Blue 366,Disperse Blue 165
TAIZHOU YOUSHENG CHEMICAL CO., LTD , https://www.youshengchem.com